INTRODUCTION







Hi, I am Hanis. I have written a little bit about myself in the about me section; all of you can check it out. I will talk more about me here. I am just a very simple person. If you know me better, you will know how modest I am in any kind of way. My MBTI is ISTP. My celebrity crush is BTS V.

Why IIUM? Honestly, IIUM was not my first choice, but I only got the offer here, so I just enrolled. However, since IIUM has the Business Administration programme, I gladly accept the fate of studying here.

This is my second semester at IIUM, so I am already familiar with the Sustainable Development Goals. However, taking a specific course, studying it, and discussing it is a new experience. I am delighted to know more about it, especially the detail about SDG 17.

Comments

  1. Nice to know you Hanis, btw my bias in BTS is Jin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to know you too nur btw I love jin too

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you Hanis:):) my bias in BTS is J-Hope hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too Sarah. Yup jhope is cool too:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts